We are seeking an experienced estimator to join our team of Hivers. The estimator role is a critical component to our success. It will require you to work with standardized proven processes and to collaborate daily with our sales, design, account management, project management, and production teams.
- Provide accurate cost estimates based on labor, materials, and sub-contracted costs for build out of trade show exhibits, permanent marketing environments and displays utilizing BlueHive’s established methods, templates and processes
- Solicit vendor quotes for custom material elements of projects
- Provide written description of work to be performed
- Provide accurate estimates for any change orders throughout the course of the project.
- Participate in assigned pricing meetings arranged by the designer/account services team once the design is ready for review with the sales team
- Participate in all project CAD launch and production launch meetings
- Develop necessary purchasing lists of materials needed to complete a project along with a timeline of when materials need to be in house, researching materials when necessary
- Address any questions or concerns from sales team regarding new build construction, lead times, use of materials, etc.
- Experience as an estimator in the field of trade show exhibits, permanent marketing environments, millwork, and/or retail fixtures
- Understanding of fabrication processes
- Ability to interpret CAD drawings, blueprints, and renderings
- Ability to work within firm deadlines
- Ability to work and communicate professionally with others both internally and externally
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word programs)
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Want to join a creative force? Does a lively office full of busy bees sound like the perfect setting for you? We are BlueHive and we build brands: from show-stopping exhibits and digital marketing campaigns, to custom branded office environments, and we are on the hunt for a full time Account Manager to join our account services team. Our AMs work closely with our seasoned Account Executives in supporting all client needs in the trade show industry and beyond. If you have a desire to exceed client expectations (and have fun doing so), we would love to hear from you!
- Support sales team in winning new business and preserving existing client relationships
- Interact and communicate directly with clients: maintain schedules, establish and monitor budgets, facilitate all event logistics in clients’ best interest
- Liaise between clients and all internal departments (i.e. 3D Design, CAD Engineering, Warehouse, etc.) to ensure exemplary project execution
- Obtain show related service quotes (i.e. shipping, labor) and coordinate with all associated vendors/partners
- Facilitate project workflow (i.e. create requests for quote/design, issue job orders and complete post-event reconciliations) to ensure all client needs are relayed to internal departments and executed on time and on budget
- Commitment to embracing the Hive mentality: “Our people come first, our vendors come second and our clients third. If we have the best people and best vendors, our clients are going to have the best service.”
- One to two years minimum of event planning/management experience working directly with clients (BA/BS preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and a high level of email etiquette
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment while managing multiple accounts and priorities
- Extreme attention to detail and foresight to anticipate problems, and confidence to analyze and proactively determine solutions
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work with diverse personalities, exhibit high energy and maintain a positive outlook
- Flexibility to travel to industry events as needed for client support
- A strong desire to bee creative, bee successful and bee proud of your work!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BlueHive is looking for account executives to join our seasoned sales team. Relationships are the cornerstone of our business, and developing long-standing relationships that are mutually beneficial for both client and company is how you can build a great book of business that is both rewarding and lucrative here at the Hive.
The main responsibility of an account executive is to create sales revenue for the company. The role of an AE at BlueHive is a full cycle sales position, so we hunt and farm…and everything in between! The AE also has a lot of flexibility on how to build their business, from picking industries to focus on to how you choose to market to potential clients. You are encouraged to run with the strategy that works for you as an individual, while benefiting from the BlueHive resources that are in place.
The AE is responsible for researching potential clients and their businesses, establishing rapport and conducting analyses with prospects to assess their current program and determine new objectives; servicing all aspects of client accounts, selling our products/service offerings, preparing proposals; attending shows; supervising setups/installations and ensuring setups reflect client’s expectations.
Other responsibilities include:
- Creating detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal, through overseeing the account for long term growth
- Unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turning them into long-term partnerships
- Providing professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
- Managing client accounts, to include remaining in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
- Responding to complaints and resolving issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation
- Negotiating agreements and keeping records of sales and data
- Proven skill sets in relationship building, market research and face-to-face presentation skills
- History of sales a plus
- Ability to manage weekly sales cold calls
- Driven, self -motivated with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and grow within a creative team environment
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- The availability to travel when necessary
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.