Whether you are attending your first trade show, or are a seasoned veteran of the show floor, these top tips can help steer your experience towards even greater success.
1. Educate, Entertain and Reward! Attendees are there for value. Provide them with a clear understanding of what you do, deliver a memorable experience, and offer a giveaway that reminds them of your brand.
2. Smile! Attract attendees with a friendly demeanor. 48 percent of people state that a smile is what matters most in making a first impression.
3. Know Your Brand! You are going to be asked all manner of questions about your company and your product. Make sure you are up-to-speed on the latest.
4. Wear Comfortable Shoes! You will be on your feet all day, make sure they are treated well. Top Tip. NEVER sit down, it reflects badly.
5. Know the Rules! Every exhibit hall and association has certain rules and regulations about what you can and cannot do. Make sure your actions don’t come back to bite you!
Written by Amadeus Finlay