BlueHive Creates Buzz. Formed in January 2005 as an exhibit and design firm focused on revamping and revitalizing the exhibit world, BlueHive transitioned from merely creating static spaces to focusing on developing the complete trade show environment. We are now a bold creative force that embraces and influences the entire brand experience, dedicated to ensuring that our clients achieve the most from their programs and campaigns.
Our energy is reflected in our smart design, friendly service, an enthusiastic work environment, and a team approach that results in excellence.
We know that our success depends on your success.
Headquartered in a 160,000+ sq. ft. facility in Worcester, MA, we also have satellite offices located in Portsmouth, NH; Long Island, NY; Salt Lake City, UT; and Las Vegas, NV.
People are at the core of everything we do. With over 90 dedicated employees and growing, BlueHive maintains the talent and resources to execute over 1,000 events annually. Although we are well-equipped to handle the most ambitious of projects, we maintain a commitment to personalized service and an attention to detail that can typically only be found in smaller-sized companies.
Above all, we recognize that regardless of the size or scope of your project, making the choice to select BlueHive as your partner is essentially a career move on your part, so we make it our highest priority to ensure that you feel secure and safe every step of the way.
We know that our future is your future.
Here are just a few of the people who are dedicated to helping you rest easy on your next BlueHive project.
Paul HanlonPresident and CEO
Len MetcalfSenior Vice President
Glen MartinVice President
Jack HallyExecutive Vice President
Caitlyn Hanlon-CorreiaSenior Account Manager
Jen LandryDirector of Account Services
Chris LittlefieldOperations Manager
Keith GuyerDirector, Corporate Development
Chris DunnSenior Account Executive
Dave O’ConnorGraphic Production Manager
Jessica GeorgeSenior Account Manager
Amanda PorcaroSenior Account Manager
Amadeus FinlayDirector, Media & Public Relations
David SilvaVice President of Design
Dominic MaliziaSenior 3D Designer
Walter RunneAccount Director
Bob RaySenior 3D Designer
Jean NewtonAccount Manager
Michael HanlonProduction Coordinator
Linda WasonSenior Account Manager
Mike DumontChief Financial Controller
Paul CuginiWarehouse Manager & Logistics Director
Bob SoltzVice President of Sales
Mat JenkinsonExhibits CAD Engineer
Dawn Marie RaczkaDirector, Business Development
Rick TibbettsGraphic Designer
Mary DumaisAccounting Manager
Seth LawrenceSenior Graphic Designer
Kris MaguireExhibits CAD Engineer / Detailer
Steve BelangerDirector, Exhibit Estimating & Engineering
Stephanie SmithGraphic Designer
Rick DiazEstimator/Projector Manager
Kristen MartinsonAccount Manager
Carl DubayCAD Engineer / Detailer
Jillian WebbAccount Coordinator
We love what we do, and we have fun doing it. We get excited and interrupt each other, talk over ourselves and finish each other’s sentences. We have goofy hat days and birthday cake days, costume days and silly contest days. We shoot rubber bands at each other, and have each other’s backs when we’re under the gun with a tight deadline. We are passionate people who channel our creative energy into projects inside and outside of the Hive. We love challenges and taking risks and exploring new ideas. And if you’re lucky, you might just see us engaged in a competitive softball game.
OUR FUTURE EMPLOYEES
BlueHive is always looking for innovative and energetic people to join our team! If you are looking for a career at a fast-growing company that is creative, state-of-the-art and buzzing with activity, look no further!
Benefits include; Competitive Salary, Family Oriented Work Environment, Health, Disability, Dental, Life Insurance, Flex Spending, Eight Paid Holidays and 401K Plan.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Account Executive at BlueHive your responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop solutions to help new clients with their strategic branding needs.
- Manage accounts effectively on a daily basis to further grow and develop existing and new relationships.
- Network from new and existing business to create additional sales opportunities.
- Partner with our support staff.
- Proven skill sets in relationship building, market research and face-to-face presentation skills.
- History of sales and ability to manage weekly sales cold calls.
- Driven, self motivated with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate and grow within a creative team environment.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- The availability to travel when necessary.
BlueHive Strategic Environments is currently seeking experienced full time warehouse workers to work in our Worcester, MA facility.
As an Warehouse Worker at BlueHive your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Loading & unloading trucks utilizing forklifts and pallet jacks
- Creating detailed inventory manifests on all outgoing or incoming freight
- Set-up/dismantle of new display properties
- Perform general maintenance/cleaning to ensure a safe work place
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Previous forklift experience
- Candidate should have inventory management knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Detail oriented and a self starter
We offer a competitive benefits package and forklift operation certification, compensation will be based on experience level.